Thursday, January 2, 2014

The Minority Report

As you know, I have been commenting on issues of the day through my own blog, frankmchalesviews.blogspot.com since early last year. In August, I became affiliated with The Cal Report, which is a blog site focused mostly on issues related to California.

On Wednesday, I was advised that my commentaries would appear nationally in The Minority Report www.theminorityreportblog.com. I am honored that Steven Foley, owner of this digital media has confidence in my writing.

To those of you who have been reading me for a while, you know that my views on issues are not part of an ideology. I am an issue to issue person. I read and research an issue, and then I write what I think. Not what the crowd thinks.

I have very definite opinions about social issues which will be all over the political spectrum. But in all cases, it is the Constitution of the United States which governs my views. While I am not a "Constitutional Law Professor", to me, each word, each period, comma, each dotted "i" or crossed "t" means something. The Founders were very careful to make certain the meaning of this document was not mistaken for a suggestion list.

For my new readers, understand that I welcome your feedback. I will never disrespect your opinions. After all, you took the time to read mine; therefore, I will take the time to read yours. The sharing of ideas is tantamount to teaching each other the views of others. We can learn from each other.

One other thing. I.want you to know that sometimes there may be an issue, or a personal event which I would like to share. I thank you in advance for your indulgence. It is most appreciated.

So, thank you, Steve, and Michael. I look forward to a mutually rewarding, long-term experience. I hope I can bring a little freshness to an already successful enterprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment