Sunday, April 26, 2015

My Passion, My Feelings, My All

I was asked recently by some friends how and why I write my commentaries criticizing our government and its leaders with such passion and, at times, with such vitriol. They are also amazed that I write without fear of retribution.

My answer lies in what I call the Sacred Document, the Constitution of the United States of America.

I am one who understands that if I am afraid to speak my mind, then the First Amendment means nothing. I believe we have the Freedom of Speech in this country, truly endowed to us by our Creator, as discussed by another Sacred Document called the Declaration of Independence.


Years ago, one of my friends told me I am a man of deep feelings. This is true. If I believe in something, or love something or someone, I give my all to it or to them, wholeheartedly.

That is how I feel about our Constitution. Each word was penned because it meant something to its architects and it means something today to those of us who accept it as our Basic Law.

I write with passion as much as I feel in my heart, my mind and my soul. I leave nothing to guess, to interpretation, to be misconstrued by the reader. I tell you what I feel about a topic.

So, on Saturday, I posted a commentary, The Evil Which Presides in Americawhere I called the President Evil Incarnate. One of my friends thought it was an exaggeration. To be clear, it wasn't words to be used for effect. It is how I feel.

I believe this man has no love of this country, its Basic Law or its people. I meant what I said when I called his followers “color” blind because they don't want to appear racist. Trust me, there are other African Americans I support and believe in because they are loyal and trustworthy Americans, and I would vote for them and support them if they ran for President.

But I cannot support someone who took an oath to defend our Constitution and then, with every act, with every word, commits treason again it.


I am calling on the Speaker of the House to grow a pair and instruct the House Judiciary Committee to bring forth Articles of Impeachment against this Un-American impostor for his High Crimes and Misdemeanors. If the Speaker cannot do his one Constitutional job, then resign and let someone who understands this precept do the one Constitutional job the Speaker truly has.

It is time for all of us to rise up together and “cry out in one voice, I am mad as Hell and I cannot take this anymore." I know I am.

Otherwise, we are just sheeple and we will say nothing as we are led to the slaughter because we did not have the courage to stand up now for the rights which belonged to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment