Sunday, October 13, 2024

The Kamster Visits the Imam

As many of you know, I am one who does not judge people on race, creed, color or even sexual orientation. I am one who, instead, will treat people as they treat me.
 
But, I am cautious, too. My Dad used to tell me, “Show me your company and I will tell you what you are.” When I was a kid, I thought that was a bit harsh.

However, as I matured, I understood what he meant by that. And, ultimately, I put my own spin on it to live my life according to my own fairly simple standards.

Today, I read an article in the New York Post, about Kacklin’ Kammy, Gretchen Whitmer and several others who were seen cavorting, hob-knobbing, hanging out in the presence of Imam Mohammad Ali Elahi, an Iranian-born cleric who served as head of the Iranian Navy’s political-ideological office during the 1980s. He has deep, decades-long ties to his homeland, and has praised the Islamic Republic’s bloodthirsty founder Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini and Hezbollah. He has said he would die for the cause.

While the event in and of itself, appeared to be innocuous, the “chance” encounter illustrated just how far, and high up, Iran’s hateful influence in the US reaches. It was recounted in an explosive new report from George Washington University’s Program on Extremism.

The Kamster convened with Elahi at a vaccination event at the TCF Center (since renamed Huntington Place) in Detroit in July 2021, and planned to visit his controversial Islamic House of Wisdom in Dearborn, before the tour was scrapped at the last minute due to a flood, according to the nonprofit’s website.

Elahi stll maintains deep contacts to the murderous regime. Hence, that adage is truly appropriate when it is applied to Kacklin’ Kammy.

Makes you wonder where Kammy’s loyalties really lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment