Monday, December 28, 2015

The Best Non-Choice You Can Make



Ladies. Please remember that Hillary allowed Bill to treat women like toys and then blamed the women. She is an abuser of women, not a defender. She is a political opportunist just like Bill. She is using you. She cares not a wit for your concerns, no matter what you think.
I know that is a harsh indictment against the alleged Democrat frontrunner. But let me ask you this - what ACCOMPLISHMENT has Hillary Clinton contributed, ever, to America?
First Lady of Arkansas? Not an accomplishmentFirst Lady of the United States? Again, not an accomplishment. Senator from New York? No legislation authored by her, so no accomplishmentSecretary of State? A politically appointed position, where she lost SIX BILLION DOLLARS under her watch and then, tried to cover up the ASSASSINATION of an American Ambassador and his team by following her boss and blamed a video. So, unless you consider these to be accomplishmentswhich I hope you don't, she failed here, too. And if you tell me she was a staff attorney on the Watergate Committee, let me remind you, she was FIRED for unethical behavior by her boss, another Democrat. So, I don't think being fired is an accomplishment. Do you?
I realize that gender should not be THE reason for ANYONE to be elected to ANY position in this country, and most men and women agree with me on this. I have had this conversation for many years, and I will tell you that when I was in the Bank, I promoted more women because they were more QUALIFIED than the men who were up for the same promotion.
I vote the same way. I look at the people in leadership positions throughout this country, and I can name three Democrat women who are more QUALIFIED, who have more ACCOMPLISHMENTS than Hillary Clinton. And I don't agree with most of their positions on the issues: Senators Barbara Boxer, Dianne Feinstein and Claire McCaskill. I dare anyone to disagree.
Why IS Hillary Clinton considered the only woman who can be the Democrat nomineeBecause her HUSBAND, another abuser of women for whom she tried to cover up, was President? That is a really bad reason, and anyone who can think for herself knows that.
So, before you tell me it is time for a woman to be President, I will tell you, I agree. But, this is NOT the woman you should hang your hats on. I gave you three who are eminently more qualified, with many more accomplishments, than Hillary. There are others.
Actually, I am going to tell you something that I have posted to Facebook and Twitter many times. The only thing Hillary should be running for is Trustee of Cell Block Six in Leavenworth, not for President of the United States.
I trust that honest and reasonable people, in the privacy of a voting booth, can make reasonable choices. If you are honest with yourself, you will admit, like me, she is the most unreasonable choice ANYONE can ever make.
Think about this as the 2016 Primary and Caucus Cycle kicks into high gear this winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment