Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Cuomo, De Blasio and the NYPD



I am a law-abiding man and have worked in non-union jobs all my life. I consider myself to be a moderately conservative individual who supports the Constitution, AS WRITTEN, not interpreted. I am a registered Libertarian because, to paraphrase the GREAT Ronald Reagan, I didn’t leave the Republican Party, the Republican Party left me.


I really don’t care what people think of me because I am a person who stands for what I BELIEVE, without consideration how others may react to my opinions.

I am pro-Trump and proud of it. If you don’t like me for that and will unfriend me for my beliefs, frankly, I really don’t care. Your choice. Your loss.

So having given you a foundation of how I tick, I am now proposing this:

I want to see what De Blasio and Cuomo would do if the entire NYPD and, in support, other rank-and-file police in the New York metropolitan and NYS areas decided to suddenly go on strike TONIGHT because these two @$$wipes don’t support the tireless, and overly tired, police officers they claim to supervise.

Would they arrest them all, all 38,000 plus, and throw them into jail? Well, under current, anti-law law (forgive the malaprop) they would be out in 15 minutes. In the meantime, the rioters, the criminals these jerks admit to support, would overrun the Greatest City In the World.

And then in solidarity, what if the other city unions, like the FDNY, DSNY, MTA and other uniformed and non-uniformed UNION workers refused to cross any real or imagined picket lines? What would these two stooges do then? Would they condemn ALL these UNION workers, showing themselves to be who they really are? Using unions and their members for their own political benefit? What about THAT, Mr and Mrs Frontporch?

This disaster would be Cuomo and De Blasio’s fault alone. Not yours. Not mine. Not President Trump. Just theirs and theirs ALONE.

Maybe, these idiots should consider the consequences of their words and actions (or is it INACTIONS?). Or lack thereof. Maybe, and I am spit-balling here, Cuomo should support the NYPD and other police forces throughout the state under his command by mobilizing the ENTIRE NYS National Guard of which HE is the Commander-In-Chief.

Maybe, here is an idea, he should stop talking about his mother’s Sunday meatballs and instead grow a pair of his own. Maybe HE should stop pontificating about nonsense and criticizing others.

Maybe, he should get around to doing HIS fecking job.

1 comment:

  1. I commented yesterday and some how when getting ready to send it, like magic kapoof! So here goes again.
    Anyway your are so on point. Even though I no longer live in NY, my heart and history lie there always. These two buffoons are endlessly contaminating this entire debacle. I'd like to see the those unions stand up to them, because of all the disrespect. Yes, even the mention of a strike would work, but the history of these two and their mouthing off will continue. The only way to beat them is vote them out on the next pass. And if whomever is protecting them, such as the NYPD, one day they might just have to look the other way and say, "What sniper?"

    As a New Yorker, it is embarrassing to see the antics of this leadership. They are not politicians they are bullies in power.

    And I am a fan of our president. He's endured way too many far fetched issues since entering the presidency. We live in Obama's divided America. My Mom said so time and time again, Obama will take America down, he's a bad man". I guess with the likes of Cuomo and de Blasio the bad apples didn't fall from from the tree. Hence the first sin.

    ReplyDelete