Thursday, April 2, 2020

My Page, Keep Scrolling




I have invited my friend, Susan Durecko Phelan, to share her thoughts and respond to several people who decided to troll her Facebook page to make disparaging remarks about President Trump. Thank you Susan, for your honesty and candor.



My page. If you don’t want to read, you won’t hurt my feelings. Keep scrolling.

I am continually dumbstruck by the ignorance of the liberal armchair quarterbacks who think that Trump doesn’t know what he’s doing regarding the pandemic, and further, that he can’t focus on two things at once.

Effectively, if you question Trump, who gets his best advice from Doctors Fauci and Birx, means that you liberals fancy yourselves smarter than two worldwide experts on the matter. Congratulations to you.

 

 Why don’t you offer your services to our country?

And the notion that the President can’t do more than one thing at a time, I guess that the new potential threat from Iran can’t be thought of and addressed. Focusing on the cartel situation, do you not get that they think we are at a disadvantage because a major focus on the pandemic is taking place. There is a concept of walk and chew gum or in fact, multitask.

I am sick to death from all the geniuses who think they could do a better job.

And finally, does anyone actually think that Biden, a man who can barely string enough words together to make a coherent sentence, could do a better job?

Sadly, I don’t think so at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment