Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Schumer Crawls Out From Under a Rock


Image result for senator schumer images


Happy New Year, my friends. I hope yours was as good as mine. 

One of my friends texted me on Tuesday morning to ask if I were going to be writing again. Actually, she asked, "Is the editor in chief back?" My response was, essentially, soon. 

Who knew that the opportunity would present itself the same day? I have avoided writing about the transition from Obama to Trump because I felt I would have added nothing new, and besides, I traditionally don't write the last two weeks of the year. I want to enjoy the Christmas Holidays.

As luck would have it, the Senior Senator from the State of New York, the Senate Minority Blowhard, uhm, "Leader" (which he isn't) decided that I needed something to write about. So, Senator Chucky "Schmucky" Schumer gets up onto the Senate floor and declares in his pompous, ignorant manner that he "will hold Trump 'accountable'." He also said, "It is not our job to be a rubber stamp."

Image result for schumer and obama images

Really, Senator? NOW you are going to do your job and hold a President "accountable"? NOW you won’t follow blindly? That is laughable. Where have you been for the last eight years while Obama was trashing and shredding our Sacred Document, you know, the Constitution of the United States? The one YOU swore to uphold against enemies both foreign and domestic? What rock did you slither from under?

To those uninformed and misinformed citizens of New York who thought Senator Schmucky was a great choice, I think you need to take a couple of courses in Political Science and learn what a Senator should do when "his" president acts lawlessly against our Sacred Document. It seems Schmucky, I mean Schumer, only grows balls and stands up for the Constitution when a President comes from a party other than his own. 

Image result for president trump images

Trust me, President Trump will not get a free pass from me when I see he is doing something I find is contrary to the Constitution. I am not a Democrat, nor am I a Republican. Instead, I am an informed and educated individual who is only beholden to the words in my Sacred Document, without interpretation to suit my needs.


Too bad the same cannot be said for the Senior Senator from the State of New York.

No comments:

Post a Comment